Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Application Form: Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana This article explains how to apply for the Gujarat Kuvurbai Nu Mameru Yojana online, including the Online Registration Form, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, and Gujarati Form.
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Application Form
This scheme was launched in 2022 by the Gujarat State Government in collaboration with the Ministry of Women and Child Development to assist Gujarati girls.
All scheduled tribes and scheduled castes girls will benefit financially from this scheme when they marry. This scheme is only available to girls in Gujarat. This scheme will only benefit girls who are planning to marry.
This benefit will only go to the applicant girl; no one else in the applicant girl’s family will benefit from this scheme. SC/ST girls who are getting married can now apply online to receive the benefits of this scheme from anywhere in Gujarat state.
We’ve broken down how to apply online, how to download the Kuvar bai Mameru Yojna application form PDF, and other criteria into categories below.
|Name of the plan:||Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana|
|Launched:||Gujarat State Administration|
|Benefits:||Grants for Weddings|
|Beneficiaries:||Girls from the state’s SC, OBC, and ST communities|
|Purpose:||To assist the girls of the state|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
|Form of Application (PDF):||Download|
Gujarat Kuvarbai nu Mameru yojana Form PDF Download
The state government simply classified the application’s eligibility. Only girls who are getting married or have married after the scheme’s inception are eligible to apply. Only girls with annual family incomes of less than Rs.1,20,000/- in rural areas and Rs.1,50,000/- in urban areas are eligible.
Families earning more than this amount are not eligible for this scheme. This plan is only for one girl from a single family. Please ensure that you are not eligible to apply for this scheme if your sister has already benefited from it. Applicants must be Gujarat permanent residents.
Mameru Kuvarbai Yojana Required documents
We have provided detailed information about the documents required to apply for the Kuvar bai nu Mameru Yojana below. Please bring all of the required documents with you in order to apply quickly.
- Aadhar card or voter ID card as identity proof.
- A caste certificate is mandatory for applicants.
- applicant’s family income proof.
- Permanent resident proof of Gujarat state
- The applicant’s check or passport has been cancelled.
- applicant’s passport-size photographs.
- invitation card for the marriage of the girl
- Age proof of the girl who is getting married At the time of marriage, you must be over the age of 18.
KUVARBAI NU MAMERU YOJANA 2022: How to Apply
- Fill the form
- After filling out the form, a copy of the form and verification of the evidence should be done by the Mamlatdar office, the Taluka Development Officer’s office, or the District Social Welfare Officer’s office (where you have been given authority in your taluka or district).
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|