The PM Mudra scheme for doing business is getting huge benefits including Rs 10 lakh
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) Application Form for Bank Loan (Online / Offline) : Rs. Apply online for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) to avail bank loans up to 10 Lakhs at udyamimitra.in , Mudra Loan Yojana Application Form PDF Download at mudra.org.in, Get Infant, Kishore, Youth Loan Online/Offline from Banks, Check Eligibility Criteria, List of Documents, Progress and Complete Details.
Apply Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) Application Form (Online/Offline).
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) is a special scheme of the Central Government. of India by MUDRA (a subsidiary of SIDBI ). MUDRA supports institutions to provide loans to non-corporate non-agricultural income generating activities of micro and small enterprises. It is subject to those enterprises whose credit requirements are below Rs. 10 lakhs. Both udyamitra.in and mudra.org.in are official websites of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana.
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2022
- Purpose of PM Mudra Yojana
- Important Point Of PM Mudra Loan Yojana
- What is Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana?
- Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana Interest Rate
- Type of Industries under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan
- Features of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan
- Benefits of Pradhanmantri Mudra Yojana
- Types of Mudra Loans
- Shishu Loan Yojana
- Kishor Loan Yojana
- Tarun Loan Yojana
- Document Required for PM Mudra Loan
- How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2022?
- Pradhanmantri Mudra Loan Yojana Apply Online
- Important links of PM Mudra Loan Scheme
- FAQs of MUDRA Loan Yojana
The PM Mudra Loan Scheme 2021-22 will also help create a growth ecosystem for the micro enterprise sector. The interventions are named “Infant”, “Adolescent” and “Youth” to reflect the stage of growth/development and funding needs of the beneficiary micro-unit/entrepreneur. Basically, Mudra Yojana is an initiative to provide funding to small businesses in India.
Purpose of PM Mudra Yojana
Under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana, if the citizens of the country want to start their new business, industry or profession, they are assured of getting easy loans. This scheme has been implemented with the main objective of providing loans to loan customers through the authorized banks of the country under this scheme.
Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME’s) make an important contribution to the country’s economy. PM Mudra Loan helps MSME’s by fulfilling the following mentioned objectives.
- Citizens to start a new business
- Expansion and growth of existing business
- Recruitment of trained and competent personnel
- Purchase of new machinery
- Getting working capital for business
- Purchase of commercial equipment
How much loan can be obtained?
Under this scheme (Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana) the applicant will pay Rs. 50,000 to Rs. Can get loan up to 10 lakhs. There are 3 types of loans. First child, second teen and third teen. In Shishu Loan Rs. Loans up to 50,000 are available. While for teenagers Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5 lakh and for juveniles Rs. Loans ranging from 5 to 10 lakhs are given. In such a situation, the applicant himself can decide which loan he wants to take.
Important Point Of PM Mudra Loan Yojana
Name of Scheme : Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme
Article Language : Gujarati and English
Who launched the scheme : By the Central Government
Objective of the scheme : This loan is provided to the citizens of the country to start a new business, business or industry.
Beneficiary : All eligible beneficiaries of the country
Loan amount under the scheme : Under PM Mudra Loan Scheme Rs. Loans are available from 50,000 to 10 lakhs.
Pm Mudra Yojana Helpline Number : 1800 180 1111 / 1800 11 0001
Official Website : Click Here
Apply Online : Apply Now
Pm Mudra Yojana Application Form : Download Here
Female applicant will get loan soon
Currently, the central government is also running various schemes to make the women of the country aware. The government’s scheme gives special attention to women. If you also want to start a business then you should take the name of your housewife while taking the loan. Chances of getting a loan in the name of a female applicant will increase.
Type of Industries under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan
The benefit of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana is given to start and encourage new businesses and industries. Below mentioned industries can apply for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme.
- Business Vendors
- Food Production Industry
- Agriculture Sector
- Small scale manufacturers
- Repair Shops
- Service Based Companies
- Truck Owners
- Self-employed entrepreneurs
Who can apply?
Anyone can apply for a loan under this scheme, be it male or female. For this you have to go to the branch of your preferred government and private bank and they have to go there and apply. The applicant will also get all the information related to this by going to the bank. You can also apply online for this.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana Interest Rate
Mudra Loan Interest Rate may vary per bank. Beneficiaries can have an estimate of around 7.30 or more under this loan scheme.
Bank name and interest rate
- SBI: Linked to MCLR
- ICICI Bank: As per ICICI bank guidelines
- IDBI Bank: As per IDBI guidelines
- UCO Bank: Estimated 8.85% pa
- Bank of Baroda: Estimated 9.65% pa
- Indian Overseas Bank: As per Indian Overseas bank guidelines
- Union Bank of India: Approx 7.30% pa
- Canara Bank: As per Canara bank guidelines
- Central Bank: As per Central bank guidelines
- Bank of Maharashtra: Estimated 9.25% pa
- Oriental Bank of Commerce: As per guidelines of Oriental bank
Age should be above 18 years
Under this the age of the person starting the business should be more than 18 years. Because no loan will be given to a person below 18 years of age. Beneficiaries of loans under this scheme are vendors, traders, shopkeepers and some other small traders. These people start their business by taking loans.
Where to get a loan?
This loan can be availed from all public sector banks of the country. You can also choose from private sector Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICIC Bank, City Union Bank, DCB Bank, Federal Bank, Indus & Bank, Jammu & Kashmir Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra, Nainital Bank. Like AC, DC Bank, Kotak Mahindra, Nainital Bank, and whether Private Sector Bank Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICIC Bank, City Union Bank, DCB Bank, Federal Bank, Indus & Bank, Jammu & Kashmir Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra, Nainital Bank, as well as AC, DC Bank, Kotak Mahindra, Nainital Bank, and is a private sector bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra, Nainital Bank Bank. South Indian Bank and Yes Bank and IDFC Bank. Apart from this, you can get access to Gramin Banks, Co-operative Banks,
Step by Step Loan Process under Mudra Yojana
1. First of all go to its website http://www.mudra.org.in/ and download the loan application form.
2. Here the form for Shishu Loan is different, while the form for Kishore and Kishore Loan is same.
3. Provide details like mobile number, aadhaar number, name, address etc. in the loan application form.
4. Attach your passport photo.
5. After filling the form, go to any government or private bank and complete the entire process.
6. Bank branch manager takes work information from you. Based on this, PMMY approves you the loan.
Pradhanmantri Mudra Loan Yojana Apply Online
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana can also be done online. One can apply for PM Mudra Loan online by following the steps given below.
- First go to Google and type PM Mudra Loan scheme.
- In which the official website has to be opened from the search result.
- Download the application form from this official website https://www.mudra.org.in/ or you can also apply online.
- Fill this form with exact details like name, address, mobile number, KYC details.
- The required documents need to be attached or uploaded and the application form submitted.
- Additional procedures have to be completed by the bank (may vary bankwise.
- Then the selected bank will verify the document.
- After the verification, the loan amount will be credited to your bank account.
PMMY 2022 Application Form PDF
People who want to avail loan under PM Mudra Yojana can apply online by filling PMMY application form at www.udyamimitra.in. Additionally, people can also download the PM Mudra Loan Yojana application form in PDF format through www.mudra.org.in.
Apply online form for PM Mudra Yojana (PMMY) Bank Loan
Mudra Loan Scheme aims to achieve inclusive and sustainable development by supporting and promoting partner institutions. Below is the complete procedure to apply online by filling the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Application Form 2021-22:- There
are three types of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana
1. Shishu Loan : Under this type of Mudra Yojana, the beneficiary will be allotted a loan of up to ₹50000.