Government releases many schemes to help people but due to lack of information people cannot take advantage of them. Today we will tell you about one such scheme that you can take advantage of to start your business.
The name of this scheme is Stationery Dukan Sahay Yojana 2023. Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance to people who are in poor economic condition. By availing this scheme, they do not need to pay high bank interest. The government gives loans to these people at low interest rates so that they can start their own shops.
What is the main purpose of Shop Sahai Yojana?
Some people have financial problems so not all of them can take loans from banks. But some people can get loans at normal interest to allow them to open a stationery shop which can improve their financial condition and increase their self-reliance.
Eligibility for Stationery Shop Assistance Scheme
- Applicant should belong to tribal. (Non-tribal applicant can also avail this scheme.)
- Applicant’s age should be minimum 18 years and maximum not more than 55 years.
- The applicant should have been trained in stationery and related business or should have worked as a bookseller and must provide proof of the same.
- The annual income of the applicant residing in rural areas should be less than Rs 1,20,000 and the annual income of the applicant residing in urban areas should be less than Rs 1,50,000.
- In this scheme, the applicant is given assistance up to Rs 1,00,000 as a loan.
Documents required for Stationery Shop Assistance Scheme
An example of caste
Example of income
Certificate of Business Experience or Certificate of Training
How to Apply for Stationery Shop Assistance Scheme
You have to apply offline to avail this scheme. And you can get this application form from Adijati Vikas Corporation website www.adijatinigam.gujarat.gov.in.
After filling the application form, the tribal applicant has to send this application form to the Tribal Project Administrator of that taluk and the non-tribal applicant has to send it to the Assistant Commissioner, Tribal.
You can apply in this scheme by yourself which you can apply on esamajkalyan portal or you can apply online by going to your nearest CSC center which operates online.
If you want to avail this scheme and have any query related to this scheme or want to get more information about this scheme then you can contact helpline number 07923253891 and 07923253893