Smartphone Sahay Yojana 2023: Many schemes are going on by the government for I Khedut Gujarat, whose forms are being filled online. Today we are going to talk about the same scheme Smartphone Sahay Yojana Smartphone Sahay Yojana for Farmers Online form filling has started Farmer gets Rs 6,000 assistance for smartphone.
Documents Required for Mobile Sahay Yojana 2023
Copy of Aadhaar Card of the tenant farmer
Original bill with no GST number of smartphone
IMEI number of the smartphone to be purchased
Copy of farmer’s land document
Copy of 8-A
Copy of Farmer’s Canceled Cheque
Copy of bank account passbook
Eligibility of Farmer Smartphone Assistance Scheme Beneficiary
Farmers of Gujarat who want to take advantage of Smartphone Sahay Yojana 2023 can apply to take advantage of the scheme only if they have all the following eligibility criteria.
A person applying for Khedut Smartphone Sahay Yojana should be residing in Gujarat.
A farmer of Gujarat state should own land in Gujarat.
If the farmer has more accounts than the householder then the subsidy is eligible for one time.
If having joint accounts then ikhedut 8-A farmers are entitled to the benefits of only one of the joint accounts as mentioned therein.
The mobile plan is available only on purchase of the mobile only and does not include mobile accessories like ear-phones, chargers, ear-birds.
Purchase Rules under Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana
Under Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana, farmers can purchase smartphones from any authorized dealer in the state of Gujarat. The government subsidizes 40% of the smartphone price, up to a maximum of Rs. until. 6,000 is. The remaining 60% of the cost is borne by the farmer.
How To Online Apply Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana 2023
One can apply for Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana online or through nearest e-gram center. To apply online, farmers can visit the official website of the scheme https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/ and fill the application form. The farmer must provide all necessary details including Aadhaar card, bank account details and proof of registration as a farmer. The application will be verified, and upon approval, the subsidy amount will be directly transferred to the farmer’s bank account.
Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana GR Download