Tabela Loan Scheme Gujarat 2023 | Tabela Loan in Gujarat 2023 | Tabela Loan Scheme | know complete information
Tabela Loan Gujarat, Tabela Loan Gujarat 2023 : Friends, we have come up with information about a great scheme for cattle rearing people. Balls will be available for cattle herders and farmers of Gujarat to build stables for their cows and buffaloes. A loan of Rs 4,00,000 is given for building stables under Swarojgari Yojana. If you also want to take loan for building stables then read this post completely.
Tabela Loan Scheme Gujarat 2023
|Name of the scheme||Loan scheme for stables|
|Language of the article||Gujarati and English|
|Purpose of the scheme||The tribal beneficiaries of Gujarat
can be brought up to standard of living and supported by providing loans for stable purpose under self-employment scheme.
|Beneficiary||Tribal names of Gujarat|
|Loan amount under the scheme||Under this scheme, a loan of up to 4 lakhs is given to the beneficiary.|
|Interest rates on loans||4% per annum plus additional 2% penalty interest for late payment.|
|Type of application||Online|
Tabela Loan Scheme Gujarat 2023 | Tabela Loan in Gujarat 2023, the cattle breeders and farmers of Gujarat will get loans under this scheme to build tabelas for their cows and buffaloes. People who have a lot of cows and buffaloes should be able to build stables in good places to take care of people. Under which Animal Husbandry Loan Scheme 2023 will be given to Gujarat under Swarojgar Yojana. To get this loan, one has to apply online from the Adijati Gujarat website. You are reading this article through InfoApp, powered by InfoApp (govt.mahiti.com).
Eligibility for Tabela Loan Scheme
Some eligibility and qualifications have been set by the Gujarat government for those who want to take advantage of this Tabela Loan Yojana, the people living in Gujarat who belong to scheduled caste and caste . If you fall under that eligibility then you can apply for Tabela scheme.
- Tribal certificate of any person applying.
- Age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years and maximum age of 55 years can avail this scheme.
- Anyone who wants to take advantage of this scheme has an annual income limit of 1 lakh twenty thousand rupees if they live in rural areas and 1 lakh 50 thousand rupees if they live in urban areas.
- The applicant must have Aadhaar Card and Election Card as well.
- If a person residing in Gujarat is seeking credit for stable or employment business, it is necessary to have this information.
- Any person applying must have the knowledge or training to operate a health facility.
Documents Required for Tabela Loan Scheme :
- Scheduled Tribe Certificate (from Competent Authority)
- Copy of ration card of the applicant
- Bank account passbook
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Proof of property submitted by the applicant (building documents and property card which are recent and 7/12 and 8-A of land or unencumbered)
- 7-12 and 8-A of Guarantor-1 or building documents and property card
- Appraisal Valuation Report approved by the Government regarding the property presented by Zamindar-1
- Appraisal Valuation Report approved by Government regarding the property submitted by Zamindar-2
- Bailiff has to submit Affidavit Affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.20/-.
How To Online Apply Of Tabela Loan Yojana
The Tribal Development Department works for the development and self-employment of the Scheduled Tribes. For which many loan schemes have been implemented. ST caste citizens are given credit for stables. Online application form has to be filled to avail this scheme. We will get step by step information on how to fill the online form of Animal Husbandry Loan In Gujarat. The information is as follows.
- Go to Google Search and type “Adijati Nigam Gujarat” .
- In which the official website of Adijati Vikas Vibhag Gujarat will open.
- Now you will see a button called “Apply for Loan” on the home page , which has to be clicked.
- After clicking on the button, a new page named “ Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation ” will open.
- In which you have to click on “Sing Up” if you are doing ” Loan Apply” for the first time.
- Now you have to fill personal information to create Personal ID.
- After filling all the personal information, after entering the captcha code, click on the “Sing Up ” button.
- After you create Personal Login, you have to login by entering your Login ID and Password in “Login here”.
- After you login your personal page you have to do “Apply Now” in “My Applications” .
- After clicking on Apply Now, many schemes will show online. In which click on “Self Employment” button.
- Now after clicking on “Self Employment” you have to read the given conditions carefully. Read it and click “Apply Now”.
- After Apply Now you have to click on “My Application” .
- Now you have to fill the APPLICANT INFORMATION, application details, property details of the applicant and loan details.
- The beneficiary has to enter the application details, applicant’s property details, loan details, guarantor details etc. while filling his application information online.
- In which the loan amount has to be filled in the column next to it by selecting “Loan Scheme for Tabela” in the scheme selection.
- You have to upload the property details of the designated guarantor, bank account details, other documents as requested.
- After filling all the details online, once again check and save the application.
- Finally, the application number of the confirmed application will be generated. The print of which has to be preserved.
How much credit is given under Tabela Loan Scheme?
- A total loan of Rs.4 lakh is given to the beneficiaries for the Tabela loan scheme.
- Friends, if you liked this article then don’t forget to like and share it.
- Copying the text of this article requires our written permission.
- Download and stay connected with us for information on interesting, interesting, health, horoscope, cooking, technology, current affairs, funny jokes, Bollywood, home and abroad, beauty tips etc.
- We will continue to bring you such interesting and useful information. Thank you for reading this article..