Vajpayee Bankable Loan Application Form 2023
Recent Scheme] Application form for Vajpayee Bankable Yojana Loan 2023
Vajpayee Bankable Yojana: Regional Government Schemes A program to provide financial assistance to Cottage industry artisans through a national bank, co-operative bank, public sector banks or a private bank.
This program aims to provide self-employment to the unemployed in urban and rural areas. People with disabilities and blindness are also eligible for benefits under this scheme.
Scheme eligibility criteria:
• Age: 18 to 65 years
• Eligibility: The applicant must have achieved a minimum of four OR
• Training / Experience: Must have at least three months of training from a private institution or at least one month from a Government-recognized institution in the proposed business area or must have at least 1 year experience in the same profession or be a geneticist.
No income conditions.
Maximum Bank Loan Limit: • RS.8.00 Lakh for Industries sector.
• RS.8.00 Lakh for Service sector.
• RS.8.00 Lakh for Business sector.
District Wise Contact Number Click Here
Dowonlod Offilne Click Here
Dowonlod Offilne 2. Click Here
Dowonlod Offilne 3. Click Here
• Project profile. Click here
Document • Adharcard
• Photo of the applicant
• Project / business plan report
• Certificate of Separation
• Certificate of Education (Level 4 Eligible)
• Proof of training courses