Beauty Parlor Kit Sahay Yojana 2023-24, Online Application, Documents, Eligibility and Where to Get Assistance and How is this Assistance Provided (Beauty Parlor Sahay Yojana Gujarat, Documents, Benefits And Eligibility)
Beauty Parlor Sahay Yojana is a sub-scheme of Manav Kalyan Yojana run by Cottage and Khadi Village Industries Department of Gujarat. In this Manav Kalyan Yojana, equipment assistance is provided by the government for a total of 28 different types of businesses and professions. In which many schemes like Gharghanti Sahay Yojana, Mobile Repairing Kit Sahay Yojana, Garage Sahay Yojana, Free Sewing Machine Yojana etc. are working.
Today in Manav Kalyan Yojana we are going to talk in detail about Beauty Parlor Kit Assistance Scheme. Through this scheme, any women of Gujarat who want to start a beauty parlor business, they are given assistance through this scheme and women can start their own beauty parlor business. So today we are going to get all the information like how to apply in this scheme, how much assistance is available, what are the documents.
|Name of the scheme||Beauty Parlor Kit Assistance Scheme|
|assistance||11,800 assistance for beauty parlour|
|objective||Girls of the state can start a beauty parlor business and run their own and family’s Gujarat.|
|Beneficiary||Girls and Women of Gujarat State|
|Type of application||Online|
Beauty Parlor Kit Assistance Scheme 2023-24
Through the Beauty Parlor Kit Sahay Yojana, women of Gujarat state who want to start a beauty parlor business are being given assistance by the government for beauty parlor kit. That is, assistance of 11,800 rupees is given to the beneficiaries for the business of beauty parlor. So women can buy beauty parlor equipment with this 11,800 rupees.
Beauty Parlor Kit Assistance Scheme Eligibility
- Age of female candidate should be between 16 years to 60 years to benefit from this scheme.
- In this scheme, beauty parlor kit assistance of Rs 11,800 is provided.
- Beneficiaries in rural areas who fall below the poverty line (BPL) should be included in the poverty line list published by the district village development. A beneficiary with a score of 0 to 16 does not have to submit income proof.
- This scheme will be available to all the poor, backward and remote people of the state and also to women who want to start other beauty parlor business.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only once.
Beauty Parlor Kit Assistance Scheme Income Limit
For beauty parlor kit assistance scheme the annual income limit of beneficiary women should be 1,20,000 /- for rural area and not more than 1,50,000 /- for urban area.
Beauty Parlor Kit Sahay Yojana Document List (Beauty Parlor Sahay Yojana Documents)
The assistance of Beauty Parlor Scheme is provided by State Cottage and Gram Udyog Gujarat through Manav Kalyan Yojana. Below is the list of where supporting evidence has to be presented in this scheme.
- Copy of Aadhaar card of female candidate.
- Copy of election card of female applicant.
- Copy of first and second page of rationing card of female applicant.
- Supporting evidence regarding age of female applicant.
- Caste certificate of female applicant.
- Copy of BPL if female applicant from rural area and copy of gold card if from urban area.
- Example of annual income of female applicant.
- Certificate of experience of female applicant in any business.
- Self declaration letter of female candidate.
- Copy of Bank Passbook of female candidate.
- 2 passport size photographs of the applicant.
Beauty Parlor Kit Sahay Yojana 2023 Online Application Process
Application for Beauty Parlor Kit Sahay Yojana has to be done online. For that, go to E-kutir Portal and select “Manav Kalyan Yojana” and there will show a total of 28 different types of assistance in which you have to select Beauty Parlor Sahay Yojana and apply by filling complete information.
This beauty parlor assistance scheme is provided by Manav Kalyan Yojana itself, which is run through Chief Commissioner, Cottage and Village Industries.
Before applying online for this scheme, the beneficiary has to go to “e-Kutir Portal” and register himself/herself. In this ” Registration ” has to be done by filling the information in total 4 parts.
Step-1 is to fill personal information.
In Step-2, all the details of the application have to be filled.
Step-3 is to upload supporting evidence as requested in the application .
Step-4 contains the terms and conditions, which have to be applied after reading completely.
Now the applicant has to go to Manav Kalyan Yojana and select Beauty Parlor Kit Sahay Yojana by logging in through ID and password to complete online application.
And the online application has to be submitted and saved by filling the complete information as requested .
Beauty Parlor Kit Assistance Scheme Last Date
Manav Kalyan Yojana provides assistance of Rs 11,800 in Beauty Parlor Assistance Scheme, in which equipment assistance is provided for a total of 28 types of business employment, for which application has to be made from 1 April 2023.Advertisements
Manav Kalyan Yojana Helpline Number
If you want to get any other information regarding Beauty Parlor Kit Sahay Yojana or Manav Kalyan Yojana then you can get more information by clicking here.
Connect with our social media accounts
If you want to get more information about government schemes and get information like application form application circulars etc then you can connect with our social media account.