If you also have trouble speaking English. Nowadays English has become a status language. If your English is good, your value increases among your friends and family. So do you also want to learn English? He also sat at home.
So here is the solution, that too through just one app and in free time at home. Friends we have brought you Duolingo app which we hope will be very useful for you to learn English at home, so let’s see how to use Duolingo app and We will get complete information from where to download.
How many languages are there in this app?
With the Duolingo app you can choose from 21 different languages including common languages like English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
How to use this app?
- When you start it, you first have to choose the language you want to teach
- It will then process further according to the language
- After selecting a language, it will ask you how long you want to learn the language on this app each day.
- Now if you want to learn the chosen language from scratch or you know little about it then you have to choose one of these.
- This app will prepare the entire setup according to the options you select
- Once this process is complete it will take you to the test.
- This test will ask some questions related to the language you have chosen
- After completing the test you will be asked to create your profile on it
Create your profile on it so it will save your daily practice.
After creating the profile, it will take you to its home page where you can view all the lessons Here you can see the progress of all your lessons. It gives you some diamonds on completion of each lesson.
Most popular to learn English language
Duolingo: Duolingo is the most popular English language learning software. You may have used it before. It can be used to learn many other languages. The app provides 5 minute games to learn English vocabulary and grammar. Along with this, there are many activities that help in learning English.
Features of the App
- Activity Dashboard
- Asynchronous learning
- Blended learning
- Course Management
- Course tracking
- Learner Portal
- Learning Management
- Learning tracks
- Mobile learning
- Progress tracking
Where and how to download Duolingo app
- Downloading the Duolingo app is very easy
- You can find this app on play store
- All you have to do is go to Play Store, search for Duolingo app and download it
- You can use our link below to download it
- This link will take you directly to the Duolingo app download page
- Application Source: Google Play Store