Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023 : In this article you will get complete information about Manav Kalyan Yojana like who can benefit from this scheme, documents required for the scheme, which 28 professions are provided under Manav Kalyan Yojana and application for Manav Kalyan Yojana. how to do
Many government schemes have been implemented by the state government for the poor, underprivileged and economically backward people. As such whole ikhedut portal has been created to provide benefits of various schemes for farmers. Widow Sahai Yojana is provided to provide financial assistance to widowed sisters. An old age assistance scheme has also been created for senior citizens. Manav Garima Yojana is also put online on E Samaj Kalyan Portal. But today we will get information about Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023.
What is Manav Kalyan Yojana?
This Manav Kalyan Yojana has been launched by the government to help the economically backward and poor people/artisans to improve their economic condition. In this scheme, vegetable sellers, tailors, blacksmiths etc. 28 trades are very useful for the people of the weaker sections of the society who are doing small trades/businesses.
Eligibility for Manav Kalyan Scheme
- Applicant’s age should be between 16 to 60 years.
- Applicant must have Below Poverty Line (BPL) card.
- Applicant’s monthly income should be less than 15,000 rupees.
- Documents Required for Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023
- aadhar card
- Ration card
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card)
- Example of applicant’s caste
- Example of annual income
- Evidence from studies
- Evidence of vocational training
- Affidavit (Notarized Affidavit)
What assistance is available in Manav Kalyan Yojana?
Under Manav Kalyan Yojana tools are provided for 28 occupations which you can see below.
- link work
- Scenting work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
- Different types of ferries
- the plumber
- Beauty parlour
- Electrical Appliances Repairing
- Agricultural blacksmithing/welding work
- A broom maker
- Milk and curd seller
- A fishmonger
- Making papad
- Making pickles
- Sale of hot, cold drinks, snacks
- Puncture kit
- Flour Meal
- Masala meal
- (Sisters of the Sakhimandal) making a diwet of Rs.
- Mobile Repairing
- Paper Cup and Dish Manufacturing (Sakhimandal)
- Hair cutting (barber work)
- Pressure cooker for cooking (for beneficiary of Ujjawala gas connection)
How to apply?
- First you have to go to satavar website https://e-kutir.gujarat.gov.in/.
- After that you have to register on that portal. You have to click on For New Individual Registration. All the details have to be filled in it.
- After registration, id password will be sent to your email id and then you have to login.
- After login you have to fill all the details.
- After filling all the details you have to submit the form and then print the application.