Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana: The government will provide loans ranging from 50 thousand to 10 lakhs to small traders or laborers to start a business. Under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana, the appellants received Rs. Can apply for loans ranging from 50,000 to 10 lakhs. Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana can apply online from the official website www.mudra.org.in.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana Term Loan will be provided for a period of 60 months. Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana will have to repay the loan with an annual interest of 9%. Loan installments will start after a moratorium period of 3 months. Now we will give you details regarding PM Mudra Loan Yojana so that you can apply for the scheme.
Who will benefit from Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana? How to benefit? Where are the documents required? How much benefit i.e. help get? Information about it is given in this article. Which are as follows.
About Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana
The Mudra Loan Scheme has been divided by the government into three segments namely Shishu (starting from 50000), Kishore (50001 – 5 lakh) and Tarun (500001 to 10 lakh). Maximum loan amount is Rs. 10 lakhs can be given. The special thing about the loan given under this scheme is that the applicant does not need to give any kind of security for the loan.
Citizens to start new businesses The Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency (Mudra) Loan Scheme is a large-scale initiative of the Central Government to provide loans to individuals, SMEs (Small-to-Medium Enterprises) and MSMEs (Micro Small and Medium Enterprises). is
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme was launched by the Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendra Modi. Under the PM Mudra Loan Scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 1000000 is provided to the citizens of the country in the form of a loan if a citizen wants it. Starts his own small business. If he wants to start any business of his own, he can easily get a loan of up to ₹ 1000000 by applying under Mudra Yojana.
Citizens to start a new business
Expansion and growth of existing business
Recruitment of trained and competent personnel
Purchase of new machinery
Getting working capital for business
Purchase of commercial equipment
There are three main types of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana
Shishu Loan – Upto 50 thousand,
Kishore Loan – 50 thousand to 5 lakh and
Tarun Loan – 5 Lakh to 10 Lakh.
What is MUDRA Full Form?
MUDRA Full Form is as follows, Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency. Mainly helps in financing both profit and non-profit sector companies. Companies or individuals wishing to avail PM Mudra Loan Rs. 50,000 to Rs.10,00,000/- can get financial assistance.
How to take loan on Aadhaar card?
How to avail Mudra Loan: Mudra Loan is also known as Aadhaar Card Loan in rural areas, and we can also call it another name Pradhan Mantri Business Loan Yojana. Because it is printed in newspapers and magazines that the bank gives loan on Aadhaar card, the bank has given loan on Aadhaar card. In fact, the process of taking a Mudra loan has been made very easy by the government. If you are running a small or big business then you can get Mudra loan easily.
If we talk about documents, only Aadhaar card is asked as proof of identity. Apart from this there are two guarantors and bank signatures on the file. Apart from this no other special formalities are performed. That is why Mudra loan is also called Aadhaar card loan.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme. Eligibility
There are certain eligibility criteria for availing the PM Mudra Loan Scheme. Which are as follows.
● Indian citizen is eligible for this scheme.
● Beneficiary should have good credit score.
● Borrower should not be a defaulter from other banks
● Before getting a loan under PM Mudra loan, the bank has to show in writing where and how much you will invest.
● Applicant should have Aadhaar card.
● Beneficiary should have PAN Card.
● Applicant should be above 18 years of age.
● Income Tax Returns of last 3 years
Documents required for Mudra Loan Scheme. Document for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana
People who start a small business and those who want to grow their small business can also apply for a loan under this Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2022.
The age of the borrower should not be less than 18 years.
Applicant should not be a defaulter in any bank
Permanent address of application
Business address and proof of establishment
Balance sheet of last three years
Income Tax Return and Self Tax Return
Passport size photograph
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana
If you want to apply for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2022, definitely check the benefits given here as applying will give you all the benefits given below.
Through this scheme, people of the country can take loans from it to set up small businesses.
Citizens who apply through the Mudra Loan Scheme will get a card that will enable them to spend their business.
Under this scheme, any citizen of the country can take a business loan, that too without any collateral.
This will not incur any charges and the loan repayment period can also be extended.
Collateral Free Loan – No collateral or security is required from the borrower by banks/NBFCs
Concessional rates for women entrepreneurs
Credit Guarantee from Govt
Loans covered under the schemes. of India
Term loans, working capital loans and overdraft facilities can be availed
All non-agricultural enterprises, i.e. small or micro enterprises engaged in income generating activities can avail Mudra loan.
- SC/ST/minority category people can also avail Mudra loan at special interest rate.
- Download Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Application Form. Application Form
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Application Form: If you are going to apply offline for Mudra Loan, you can first talk to Branch Manager or Field Officer for Mudra Loan in your nearest bank. After this you can visit the official website of Mudra or we have also provided the application form here, you can also download the application form from here and fill it completely and submit your application form in the nearest bank where you spoke. . Click here for application form/ application form. ,
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana Application Form (Kishore and Youth): Click here
What is the interest rate of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan? Interest Rate
Mudra Loan Interest Rate: The interest rate of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Loan 2022-2023 varies from time to time. It may differ from bank to bank. Currently, if we talk about some big banks, it starts from around 8.15%. It may vary according to the loan amount sanctioned.
How to fill Pradhan Mantri e-Mudra Loan Application Form?
Mudra loan or colloquially also known as Aadhaar card loan. To apply for this first you go to your nearest bank. You can contact the Loan Officer (Field Officer) there. If he agrees then first of all he will give you application form for CIBIL report. You fill it out and return it to them.
If your CIBIL report is correct (around 700 marks), you will be given an application form. You have to fill it carefully. In the application form, you have to fill all the information asked on it, mainly information related to their occupation like experience etc., information of family members etc. Apart from this you may be asked for Aadhaar card and other documents along with photograph etc.
Note:- CIBIL Report, in full form Credit Information Bureau India Limited, is a credit report. Where each person’s transactions are evaluated and points are awarded. The number of points in CIBIL score is 300 – 900. 300 points are considered 900. worst and 900 is considered the best.)
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Bank Offline Application Process
If you want to take a loan under Mudra Loan Yojana then you have to follow the below procedure. If you want to grow your business, big or small, or if you already have a business, you want to grow it. So for offline application you have to follow below procedure.
- First of all you have to go to your nearest bank. Tell the bank’s branch manager or loan officer about your business about Mudra loan. Talk about growing your new business or old business.
- If the Branch Manager/Loan Officer is satisfied with your issue, he will ask you to process further.
- After this you will be asked for your Aadhaar Card and PAN Card. Along with this, you will be given a consent form for generation of CIBIL report.
- The bank will generate your CIBIL report. If your CIBIL score is correct, the loan officer of the bank will visit your shop/place of business.
- After verifying your business, you will be given an offline form by the bank.
- Fill your application form completely and submit it to the bank.
- After this you will be asked to sign the file.
- Along with the application form, you will be asked for your identity card and 2-3 photographs.
- If required, two sureties may be required from you.
- This way your Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana file is almost ready.
- You will be paid within the next few days.
How to Apply Online for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana?
Step 1: To apply online for Mudra Loan, you must first visit its official website www.mudra.org.in.
Step 2: After landing on the home page of the official website, you will see Infant, Teen and Teen options. You can download Mudra Loan Application Form from above.
Step 3: From here you can download the Mudra Loan Application and take a print out of it.
Step 4: After taking the hard copy (print), you have to fill it and attach all the required documents and submit it to your nearest bank.
Step 4: Bank will verify your proposal. Apart from this, your CIBIL score will also be seen.
Step 5: If everything seems fine, your loan proposal is approved by the bank branch.