Vahli Dikri Yojana 2023 is a women’s development program launched by the Government of Gujarat to improve the girl’s condition in the state. As everyone knows, the girl sex ratio is lower not only in the state of Gujarat but all over India. In concern of this issue, the Gujarat government has organized this scheme in the state. Under this Yojana, the government will support with some amount of money to girl child’s parents to improve the girl’s education and for girl’s empowerment. This scheme is also known as Vahli Dikri Yojana 2023. Let’s discover more about this scheme and its registration process, and the eligibility of the application in this article.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2023
Through this scheme, the Gujarat Government will help financially with the amount of Rs. 1 lakh to the guardian of the girls for the girl’s education. Only those parents who have two daughters in the family can apply for this scheme. The aid amount will be transferred in three installments to the girl’s account but the given amount cannot be withdrawn until the girl gets 18 years old. Therefore, any parents who have two daughters in the family can take advantage by registering for Vahli Dikri Yojana 2023.
Gujarat Girl Marriage Assistance Form 2023
As per the recent census of the girl sex ratio of the Gujarat state, there are only 883 female children for every1000 male children. This data is enough to understand the girl’s situation in the state. Because some primitive people of India have a notion that girls are a burden on their fathers. And they kill the girl in the womb. Thus, the state government has introduced this women’s welfare program. Through which the government gives some security to our future girl generation.
Furthermore, the motive of this scheme is to make people aware of girls’ rights, and security. Girls’ education is equally important as that of boys. That is why the government provides monetary help to get at least secondary education to every girl child in the state.
Vahli Dikri Scheme 2023- Objectives & Features :
- First and foremost, the motive of this scheme is to empower the girls in Gujarat state
- The second foremost feature is enhancing the birth of a girl child in our society.
- The Gujarat Government finances The Vahli Dikri Scheme 2023
- All the girls in Gujarat will get aid amount of Rs. 1 lakh
- It will improve the ratio of girls over boys
- Through this yojna, girls’ parents/ guardians will get encouragement to educate their daughters and will make their future bright.
- There are two modes of the application process available by which eligible applicants can register. (1) online mode, (2) offline mode
- The applicant must have bank account details for this scheme. Because the aid amount will be transferred to the girl’s account through Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) process
|Name of the Scheme/yojana||Vahli Dikri Scheme 2023|
|Introduced by||The State Government of Gujarat|
|Scheme Type||State Government Scheme|
|Advantages||To provide financial assistance for encouraging girl childbirth|
|Beneficiaries||Girls of Gujarat state|
|Mode of Application||Online as well as Offline|
|Official Website||available soon|
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Scheme 2023 Registration Form
The government often launches social/ public welfare programs from time to time to reduce insufficiency in our society. And this scheme is one of them. Because we cannot ignore girls’ rights and their security. As the government is the head of the state, therefore, it is its duty to provide all the facilities and protect girls’ life and future. So interested parents/guardians can check the full details on the departments’ official website. The application process for Vahli Dikri Scheme 2023 is mentioned there
Scholarship Distribution amount
- In the beginning, the girl child beneficiary gets 4 thousand Rupees at the time When they enrolled for Class 1st in school.
- And, the second installment is given when the child takes admission for class 9th. This time the given amount will be 6 thousand Rupees through the DBT process.
- In the end, the third installment is sent to the bank account of the beneficiaries when she completes 18 years. In the third installment Rs 1lakh will be completed.
Furthermore, this scheme is also prevented child marriage. As per the constitution of India, child marriage is a crime. If any girl gets to marry before the age of 18, is an offense. This is the reason why the government made this rule of aid amount withdrawal after the age of 18. As a result, this scheme helped to stopped child marriage in Gujarat to a great extent.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Application Form 2023 – Eligibility
Check the Vahli Dikri Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2023 :
- Only permanent residents of Gujarat state can apply for this scheme.
- The applicant must have a bank account for applying to this program
- Only those girl children would be eligible who belong to families under the Below Poverty line category.
- The family income of a girl child should be less than 2 Lakh Rupees per year
- This scheme would be applicable for 2 girl children per family. In case, if twin girls are born at the same time as the second child is born. Both girls receive benefits under the scheme.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri scheme – Documents
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Aadhar Card
- Income Proof of Family
- Permanent Resident Proof of Domicile Certificate
- Phone Number
- Phone Number
- PArents Identity Proof
- Passport size photograph
How to Apply Online Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
Here, you are advised to read all the details about the scheme before applying carefully.
- Visit the Official Link of the online portal.
- Make sure to keep all the required documents’ soft copies along with you (scanned documents).
- Now, on the homepage click on the download link for the application form.
- The option is available in the registration tab mentioned on the portal.
- Thereafter, the candidate fills out the application form with the details asked in it.
- Then upload all the required documents for registration.
- In the end, after completing the registration form, click on the submit button.
Although, we have shared the registration process. As soon as the department will provide further details about the scheme registration, we will also keep you updated through our article.