Namo Tablet Yojana 2023 aims to promote digitalization in India and revolutionize the education sector. By participating in this scheme, students will have the opportunity to purchase branded tablets at incredibly low prices. The younger generation needs to embrace digitization and use digital devices to drive India’s progress.
Purpose of Namo Tablet Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to help meritorious students to get better support in their higher education. It will encourage the current candidates to work harder.
Eligibility Criteria for Namo e-Tablet Scheme
The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed ₹1 lakh.
Applicant should be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
Applicant must be living below poverty line.
Applicant must have passed 12th standard examination and must be enrolled in first year of graduation course in any college.
Necessary Documents for Namo Tablet Yojana 2023
To participate in Namo Tablet Scheme 2023, you need the following documents
Benefits of Namo Tablet Plan
Under this scheme only 1000 rupees will be given to college students.
Facilities like smartphones and tablets will be made available to students at very low cost and without any hassle.
This scheme will bring renewal in education. Students will be exposed to modern teaching methods.
According to this Namo tablet scheme, around 5 lakh students and women will benefit.
Tablets and smartphones will be made available to students at a very low cost. 1000 rupees will be taken as token money only.
The biggest thing is that women’s age has nothing to do with it. The benefits under this scheme will be provided as they wish.
This is a big step of the government so that both missions like modern education and women empowerment will be fulfilled simultaneously.
Documents Required for Namo Tablet Scheme
Voter Identity Card.
12 pass certificate.
A certificate confirming admission to an under-graduation course or a polytechnic course.
Below Poverty Line Certificate.
Namo e-tablet helpline no
If you have any query or complaint regarding Namo Tablet Yojana 2023, feel free to contact Namo e-Tablet Helpline number 079 2656 6000 between 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Gujarat Namo e Tablet Scheme Registration Process
- First of all, you go to the official website of your institution. All institutes will provide details of eligible candidates on their portal.
- If you are included in the list of eligible candidates, you have to login through your unique organization ID.
- Now you have to click on “Add New Student” option and select your name, category and course etc.
- After this, you have to enter your board and seat number and deposit the prescribed amount of Rs 1000.
- In this form of payment, you will be given a receipt which you have to enter on the official portal of the institute.